Friday, November 17, 2006

Puppy Love


Caleb is doing quite well. He is coming around more to be petted. He also is shying away less and less from me when we play ball. And the big moment came this morning when I was not only able to get the balls from him so I could throw them but I was also able to give him a pet on the head. And he stayed right in the same spot, no flinching, no ducking, no jumping off the couch. I was ecstatic!



My little Lily is doing equally as well. She really comes at me for love and to play. She is fearless when it comes to getting attention. And we have such a wonderful time together. She is also progressing really well with Daddy. She is always front and center when he gets down on the floor to give out love. And last night she curled up next to him on the couch and she went to sleep.

No comments: