Monday, November 13, 2006

Baby got back!

Caleb and I have a routine every morning. We play ball. He has three stuffed soccer balls that I toss around the room to him and he chases them. It's tons of fun.

But Monday morning he really didn't want to play. And then he really didn't want to go outside. And then he really didn't want to come in. And then just before we leave we send the pups out one last time. He hid. I had to take his kennel to the door. Something we haven't had to do in weeks. It broke my heart.

But when we got home he was back to my Caleb. And we played ball. And he wanted pets. And he went out and came back in without a problem.

I dont know what set him back a little in the morning but he was my happy little man by the time we got home.

Lily continues to be a crazy little happy peanut. She's doing really well. And as long as we are diligent in watching her she doesn't have too many accidents and she doesn't get into the cat box.

All in all, things are going well.

No comments: